The Boogie goggles are designed for extreme sports, skydiving and motorcycle riding. The Boogie goggles meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for safety eyewear. The shatterproof polycarbonate single piece lens provides maximum protection from projectiles and debris. The Boogie has vented EVA foam padding that allows for indirect ventilation. All lens options provide UV400 protection from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Additionally, the blue, clear, smoke and yellow tint lenses have a double sided antifog coating. The Boogie goggle comes with its own microfiber pouch for safe cleaning and storage.
- Extreme sports, Skydiving and Motorcycle goggles
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens provides maximum eye protection
- Meets Z78.1+ standards for safety
- UV400 filters eliminate the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Antifog coatings guarantee unencumbered vision
- Scratch resistant coatings protect the lenses from daily abuse
- Durable vented EVA foam padding provides a comfortable fit
- Comfortable elastic strap assures a snug lasting fit
- Includes free microfiber pouch for cleaning and storage
- Available in a blue mirror, clear, smoke and yellow tint lens
What Are The General Requirements For ANSI Z87.1?
Since most people have never read the ANSI Z87.1 document, they may not fully understand what this certification covers. The ANSI Z87.1 certification helps in this effort by providing a certification system organized based on encountered hazards. This standard means the choice of safety eyewear revolves around what best represents the protection needed for the specific hazards encountered in the workplace.
The most common hazards include:
- Blunt impact
- Splashes and droplets
- Small dust particles