ACETECH AC6000 Chronograph
AC6000 is an airsoft chronograph with high quality and accuracy.
• Measures Muzzle Velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s).
• ROF range: 100~6000RPM
• Ammo parameter setting: 5 memory slots.
• Pattent Led Lens Design for focusing and diffusing.
• IR sensor calculate function, Accuracy greatly improved.
• User-friendly interface with 128*128 pixel OLED in white color.
• 25 shot memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate Of Fire)
• Auto-calculate MAX, MIN, AVG by shot memory
• Energy Per Unit Area Calculation
• Extra large tube (diameter 36mm)
• Support Micro-USB(5V/0.5A) power input(no battery charge function) or Use AAA battery*4
• Tripod Ready mounting hole (Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods )
• Weight: 290g without battery.
• Size : L x W x H = 130 x 108 x 61 (mm)
*More durable: IR sensor self-calibration as well as IR sensor calibration in production
*Easier to control: Equipped with 4-way push button
*Friendly UI: Enables user directly select and change ammo parameters in main screen
*Safer to use: FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
- Measures Muzzle Velocity From 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s)
- ROF range 100~6000RPM
- Ammo parameter setting 5 memory slots
- IR sensor calculate function Accuracy greatly improved
- User-friendly interface 128*128 pixel OLED in while color
- Memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate Of Fire) The latest 25 shots
- Extra large tube Diameter 36mm
- Batteries AAA battery*4
- Other power input Micro-USB charging port (5V/0.5A) (no battery charge function)
- Tripod Ready mounting hole Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods
- Weight 290g without battery
- Dimension L x W x H = 130 x 108 x 61 (mm)
- Ammo parameter setting Supports 5 memory slots
- Auto power off function Automatically turning off when idling or in low battery